Drosera auriculata seeds

From: Miguel de Salas (mm_de@postoffice.utas.edu.au)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 14:50:53 PST

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 09:50:53 +1100
From: Miguel de Salas <mm_de@postoffice.utas.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera auriculata seeds

I have just finished collecting a bunch of D. auriculata seeds (they grow
everywhere in pastures and light forest here in Hobart), and have enough to
trade or give away to clubs and societies.

Personal trades are also welcome.

The climate here in Hobart is temperate, with winter lows of about -3 C,
but the plants may be able to take down to -5 (but then, they may not :).
The plants have a green rosette and leaves, with an orange-red stem,
depending on the amount of light they receive, and grow to about 30 cm.

If you want some seeds, send me a self addressed, stamped envelope to

Miguel de Salas
P.O. Box 546
Sandy Bay 7006
Tasmania, Australia

Personal packets will contain 50-100 seeds, if you're a club, let me know
how many you need, and I'll give them away till I run out.

Anyone I promised seed to and didn't actually send it, please remind me!!!

Cheers!

        Miguel