Re: Good News! Ozone hole will heal!

From: HmrTheHrmt@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 10:34:43 PST

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:34:43 EST
From: HmrTheHrmt@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Good News!  Ozone hole will heal!

In a message dated 12/4/00 7:22:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
michaelpagoulatos@yahoo.com writes:

> "THE hole in the Southern Hemisphere's ozone layer will start
shrinking > within > a decade and should close completely in the
next 50 years, according to an > international panel...." 'The
Times'-UK article: >

An international panel of what? MLFs? I was just talking to my
ex-brother-in-law who works at JPL and he was telling me that all
the Satellite studies of the Ozone hole indicate it's larger now
than ever before and continuing to grow. Time to buy stock in Baby
Oil and Wide Brimmed Hats.......

Hamir the Hermit

"Be happy where you are, or as lonely as a star."

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]