San Francisco CP's

From: Sylvia De Rooy (red1@humboldt1.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 07:53:42 PST

Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:53:42 -0800
From: Sylvia De Rooy <red1@humboldt1.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: San Francisco CP's

I live about 380 miles north of San Francisco. The weather here is pretty
much the same as SF, maybe a few degrees colder. My outside bog is not
looking as though dormancy is about to happen. The weather so far has been
unseasonably warm and dry. I have flowers blooming all over my garden that
normally would not be doing so in December. For a number of years winters
have been getting warmer and later and the rainy season is ending later
than usual.
Re: Mapplethorpe pic--I had a problem w/ the URL. Was it correct?
Sylvia De Rooy