Re: OFE Orchids Warning

From: Michael Hunt (stovehouse@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 10:21:11 PST

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:21:11 -0500
From: "Michael Hunt" <stovehouse@earthlink.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: OFE Orchids Warning

I along with many other growers, both hobbyist and professional I know have
dealt extensively with OFE and I think you have a isolated problem that
occurs from time to time with any business. They will make it right. Don't
forget its an awful busy time of the year for Fed Ex (HO-Ho-Ho).
Hell they have already admitted it was their mistake. Give them another
ring.
OFE is a excellent source of many hard to find potting materials. The
website is new and mistakes will happen. They will remove the charge from
your credit card.
Take care,
~ Mike
St. Petersburg Florida