Re: This is my setup for growing CP's

From: R B (eklaab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 12:51:29 PST

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:51:29 -0800
From: "R B" <eklaab@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: This is my setup for growing CP's

>Is the humidity low in LA? It always feels high when I'm down there,
> >butthen I'm from Salt Lake.

Most definitely.

>But anyway, I've been thinking of setting up something like what >you're
>talking about. Do you have a picture of your growing area, >specifically
>the metal shelving unit? I'm a little too cheap to >spend $90 for one (my
>wife would never let me, either) but maybe I >could improvise with
>something else.

No, I don't have any photos (yet), but probably will be taking some when it
is completed. I forget the brand name, but OSH, Home Depot and Smart &
Final all carry the shelving unit. There is a 3-foot wide version in
addition to the 4-foot version, but obviously the 4-foot version will work
better with the shoplights. The shelving unit is so solid, I highly
recommend it. It only takes 10 minutes to put it together and no tools are
required for assembly.

Ron