(no subject)

Jan Schlauer (zxmsl01@studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de)
Mon, 15 Nov 1993 09:32:13 +0100

Barry, you wrote:
>I think that to be dogma, the originator of the dogma must either...
>A)be dead
>B)have tenure
>C)both of the above (with those that have tenure, whether they are actually
> dead is a subtle matter and not always immediately apparent. I can think
> of several members on my thesis committee that have uncertain status in this
> respect)

With the restrictions given above, we should better call anything posted on
this list rumination rather than dogma (or am I wrong, and perhaps some
dead subscriber is just reading this?). I'm afraid, I do not have that kind
of tenure you might consider sufficient for dogma-origination, nor am I
sufficiently dead for that purpose 8-).

Kind regards
Jan