Re: (re)Introduction

Michael Hasemann (jmh@tko.vtt.fi)
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 19:57:15 +0200 (EET)

> An: 5289 X400HOST Alle Benutzer im DISSOS
>
> Von: WISTUBA LUFAROHB Dr. Wistuba
>
> Datum: 5. Januar 1995
> Betreff: Re: (re)Introduction
>
> Michael, see your mail from 03.01.95. Regards, Hermann

what's wrong with that one. I *do not* benefit from any sales Mr. West-
phal makes neither from any Allan Lowrie or anybody else makes due to
references/source information given in this list.

This is in contrast to people (no offense intended!) who try to earn a
golden nose by opening "internet shops". I know there is no clear
border and I regret to have given my comment on this (particularly be-
cause there is no real problem in this list, yet). Please be refered
to the "netiquette".

Best wishes,

..Michael

--
  Michael Hasemann | Technical Research Centre of Finland - Automation
  jmh@tko.vtt.fi <-email-------------www-> http://www.kau.vtt.fi/~jmh/