Re: B.liniflora

Steve Clancy (slclancy@uci.edu)
Thu, 18 May 1995 17:10:18 -0700 (PDT)

I pollinated mine using a clean paint brush. I tried a couple of times
as it didn't seem to "take" the first time, e.g. the flower didn't close!

Now I have a nice seed pod developing!

Steve Clancy
Science Library
University of California, Irvine
P.O. Box 19556
Irvine, CA 92713-9556
U.S.A.
714-824-7309
slclancy@uci.edu

[Please quote this message when you reply]