Re: trade

dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Thu, 27 Jul 95 17:25 EDT

> From: "ISLAM, YASSIR" <Y.ISLAM@CGNET.COM>
> Subject: trade
>
> Yes, a trade list would be nice. I tried to get the existing sales/trade
> list, but since my computer's memory is not big enough, the list go cut-off
> midway through the nepenthes. In the meantime, I can trade fresh cutttings
> of Nepenthese alata..

Not that I'm against trading Nepenthes... But fresh cuttings tend to
be prone to death if shipped around much. It is much better to root
a cutting in the conditions (I think temperture is the most important
here) the mother plant is used to first. This is just something I've
noticed over the years. Then again, N.alata is very weedy...

Dave Evans