Re: uh oh....

Kevin Snively (ksnive@premier1.net)
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 08:32:42 -0800 (PST)

the plants can come back from the roots if they ar well enough
established. Wait to see what is truely dead and then cut that
part off. keep warm and moist not soggy wet. It they dont return
in a month write me and I'll send you some seeds. I keep some
of my capensis outdoors year round here and they always come
back the next spring. I live 32 miles north of Seattle Washington
and last week the temps stayed between 15 and 30 deg. F.