Fwd: carnivorous plants

CBelan9630@aol.com
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 19:24:00 -0500

To anyone who can help out:

I received this message and gave Buck the URL of the CP Database and the
email address of the discussion group. I also sent him a list of books that
might help. However, I don't know much about the questions he asked and
forwarded the message to the group. Please respond to him and the group
since I am curious about the questions myself.

Christoph