Re: Purple Pitcher Plant & VFT

Vinh Dam (vinhdam@nando.net)
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 21:51:41 -0500 (EST)

The CPs' "digestive system" can not consume animal fat in high quantity.
The fat in the hamburger is what actually kills the CPs, however lean the
meat is. One or two people may have some luck with hamburger, but for
all I know, everyone who feeds CPs with hamburger meat will end up with
dead CPs. -VD-