Re: CP clubs and newsletters

Oliver T Massey CFS (massey@hal.fmhi.usf.edu)
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 13:44:56 -0500 (EST)

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I recently sent a couple of letters to the list, but I never saw them in my
> mail packet, so I guess you didn't receive them either. The last one I sent
> seems to have made it, so I'm going to repost the other two, even though
> they're a little late (I sent them on 4/1/96) I hope you wil

> From: Demetrio Lamzaki
> Subject: Ivory Coast Plant Society
>
> Many of you have emailed me regarding my collection of Ivory Coast Plants so
> thought I'd also post information to the list in case anyone else is
> interested. I'm a member of the IICPS, the International Ivory Coast Plant
> Society, we publish a booklet four times a year called the Ivory Coast Plant
> Newsletter, better known as the ICPN. Our current president is Nick Runner.
> I'm only aware of
> one other club in the U.S. that meets regularly, it's located in the Tampa
Bay
> area, their publication is called "Tusks". Hope this helps.
>
> Regards,
>
> Demetrios

Here in Tampa Bay, we still meet monthly at USF. Our bimonthly newsletter is
Trappings, not Tusks - thats the newsletter of the Tampa Bay Ivory Hunters
Club. :) And since we're on the subject, in the past we have offered a sample
newsletter to those interested, but have not always been very good about
following up. Sooo, I'll extend the offer again, send me your snail-mail
address (outside US is okay too) if you want a sample of our modest little
newsletter. Respond to my email address rather than cp@opus.

Tom in Fl