Re: N. Rajah Stamp

Andreas Wistuba (andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de)
Wed, 01 May 1996 07:13:11 GMT

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996 23:04:31 -0700, you wrote:

>Having just received my copy of Pitcher-Plants of Borneo by Phillipps &
>Lamb, a book that all true Nep addicts should own, I noticed on the package
>a M50c stamp. Said stamp was wearing the livery of a Rajah of the Nepenthes
>persuasion. A most unexpected bonus!!!!

A number of friends and myself ordered this book about 2 months ago.
They faxed that they send them sea mail, so I suppose they is still on
the ocean:-(

However it's nice to read that it's worth the waiting....:-)

Bye,

Andreas
Andreas Wistuba; Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Phone: +49-621-705471 / +49-621-7152027
Fax: +49-621-7152028
E-Mail: andreas.wistuba@rhein-neckar.de
WWW: http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~carnivor/index.html