Re: grafting

Ken Cusson (ccskenc@redshift.com)
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 23:25:04 -0700

Tan Chee Kien wrote:

> Anyway, I also grow orchids, and I was wondering why people do not give
> awards to CPs, like orchids?
> Maybe one day, there may be a "Best CP Award"!

It's probably because no one wants to organize such a thing on a
universal scale. However, I think there are some local CP groups that do
give awards at their gatherings ... just keep your eyes open and I am
sure someone will mention the awards given by their group.

Welcome to the list, by the way! From Switzerland to the Dominican
Republic to Singapore all in one evening ... whew! With so many people
interested in these special wonders it is truly amazing that they are as
"unknown" as they seem to be.

Take Care!
Ken C.