Re: Sorry (CP medical properties)

Pekka Ala-Siuru (pal@ele.vtt.fi)
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 12:16:28 +0300 (EET DST)

On Wed, 3 Jul 1996, Juerg Steiger wrote:

> Sorry folks about annoying you with my reply to Madeleine Groves. I forgot
> to replace the listserver address by her personal e-mail address.
> Juerg

Dear Juerg, that was very interesting information. Here in Finland
D.rotundifolia is yearly picked up and sold to Schwitzerland in value of 0,5
million FIM. Here we have so much of bogs and D. rotundifolia that there is
no need for protection for that sake. We do have protected swamp areas in
the Nat'l parks and in the Southern Finland there are also entire swamps
which are protected.

..Pekka

Pekka Ala-Siuru
Senior Analyst, Embedded Knowledge-Based Systems
VTT Electronics, P.O.Box 1100, FIN-90571, Oulu,Finland
Tel. +358 81 551 2461, Telefax +358 81 551 2320
http://www.ele.vtt.fi/