Re: Public Service Announcement (fwd)

John H. Phillips III (phillips@library.ucsf.edu)
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:28:21 -0700

Sorry about taking up more time w/ this, but could this be a scam for
acquiring Social Security numbers?? I don't want to call someone and give
them my SS# over the phone. And by no means am I trying to infer Gary had
anything but the best intentions at heart in forwarding this message.
Thanks, John Phillips

John H. Phillips III e-mail:phillips@library.ucsf.edu
Interlibrary Loan Rm 202
Health Sciences Library