Re: Watering Plants

Ken Cusson (ken@casadyg.com)
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:19:42 -0800

Heavens! Now CP are bringing about family arguments!

I have quite a number of D. capensis. I have been growing them for a number
of years and have always kept them in a tray of water (the tray should be
quite a bit larger than the diameter of the pot). The water level in the
tray is always kept at just around 1".

Make certain that the water you are using is very clean -- preferably
distilled, R/O, or even rain water is best. NEVER use tap water unless you
are absolutely certain it is pretty pure.

By the way, if the capensis flowers you probably will not have to worry
about arguing over the plant any more ... everyone can have their own plant
and many more!

Happy Growing!

Ken Cusson