Re: CP pictures for CP CDRom

Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Fri, 06 Dec 1996 14:11:23 -0800

> From: "Michael.Chamberland" <23274MJC@MSU.EDU>
>
> Is there a list of species pictures already lined up for the CDRom? I
> have some CP pictures, but I don't know if you've already got these
> species illustrated.
>
> Michael Chamberland

Dear Michael,

The CDROM project is synonymous with the CP database at

http://www.hpl.hp.com/bot/cp_home

A complete list of all images is available by clicking on the
button "Show me the Photos".

There are less than a dozen recent contributions currently in
the queue that have not already been posted.

Take a look at what's already posted. If you feel that your pictures
add some new data, or are of species that are not already illustrated,
I'd love to put 'em on the WEB!

Drop me a line and I'll mail you detailed guidelines for image submission.

Best regards,

--
Rick Walker