Welcome back, Demetrio!

From: L235@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 02 1997 - 09:42:27 PST

Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 12:42:27 -0500
From: L235@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Welcome back, Demetrio!

Welcome back, Demetrio! (somewhat belatedly)

I just visited the San Diego zoo as well, and wondered, if they can house a
bromeliad garden courtesy of the San Diego bromeliad study group, why not CP?
(They also have a nice collection of confiscated orchids put into their care
by the border patrol, I believe).

I heard Dr. Lau present the same talk to the Southern California CP society
at their December meeting. Fascinating, and the pictures were incredible! I
heard that he's touring the country trying to raise money for his education
program (we each donated a small amount to hear him by way of honarium), so
perhaps he might be available to other clubs/groups? Tom Johnson seemed to
have made the arrangements (I was just visiting from the east).

Jay Lechtman (L235@aol.com)