Hello

From: James Lavin (jlavin@kadets.d20.co.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 06 1997 - 00:04:03 PST

Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 01:04:03 -0700 (MST)
From: James Lavin <jlavin@kadets.d20.co.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hello

        I would like to introduce myself as a new member of the CP
listserv. My name is James Lavin, and I am a student at a Colorado high
school.

        Currently I am doing work with callus growth from plant tissue
samples, and decided to explore carnivorous plants as a possible direction
for my research. I had read that the natural CP's are being destroyed and
thus am working on re-introducing plants through somatic embryogenesis.
        If anyone has any information concerning this, please E-mail me
at: jlavin@kadets.d20.co.edu.
                        Thank you,
                        James Lavin