Literature help

From: Fernando Rivadavia (ss69615@ecc-xs09.hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Fri Jan 10 1997 - 01:00:54 PST

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 18:00:54 +0900 (JST)
From: Fernando Rivadavia <ss69615@ecc-xs09.hongo.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Literature help

To all,

        Does anyone have access to a "Rev.Arg.Agron."? I believe that's
"Revista Argentina Agronomica". I'm looking for info about an article on
Drosera of Argentina which came out in this magazine on pages 231-239 of
issue number 5. The author is G.Dawson and it's from 1938. If anybody
could send me a copy, I'd be very thankful. Or else just look up for me
what the author says about D.communis and D.brevifolia collections. I've
read that he wrote that both species are present in NW Argentina, but
believe this was a mistranslation and that the correct is NE Argentina.
Could anyone checkthis for me?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando Rivadavia
Tokyo, Japan