Florida

From: Tobias Isenberg (isenberg@eva.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE)
Date: Fri Jan 10 1997 - 00:32:02 PST

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 09:32:02 +0100 (MET)
From: isenberg@eva.cs.Uni-Magdeburg.DE (Tobias Isenberg)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Florida

Hello all,

I'm planing to spend two weeks of March in Florida together with some
friends. They aren't CP enthusiasts but probably I can get some of them to
visit interesting CP places together with me. Can anyone of you please
give me some suggestions of what to visit. Which plants I can find there
(Pitcher Plants, Sundews, Bladderworts, ...) and where? Special National
Parks?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

                Tobias

--
            Tobias Isenberg              There are only two real truthes:
  isenberg@sunpool.cs.uni-magdeburg.de   1. Computer are useful for men.