Heat

From: DGoodr4319@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 15 1997 - 06:07:34 PST

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 09:07:34 -0500 (EST)
From: DGoodr4319@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Heat

 Hi All,
 I have a tank in my basement and the temperture down there has hit lows of
56 F.
 Well , some of my plants are starting to show the effect of this( traps
dying ,leaves turning brown.) Does anyone know of a way to warm up the tank
that is inexpensive?
  I guess I am looking for the temperture to be between 68 & 70 F, but
anything above 60 F would do. I know the smart thing to do is just bring the
plants upstairs but
I do not the room for the tank upstairs and I would lose my light source.
Besides I am the only one who has an interest in these plants. ( my younger
two find the VFT interesting but mine are "sleeping" and the other plants
just sit there as my kids say)
So the plants have to stay the in the basement. If anyone has an idea or two
please let me know. Thank-you
                                     Doug