distillatoria

From: John De Witte (j.dewitte@t-online.de)
Date: Fri Jan 17 1997 - 09:49:00 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 17:49:00 +0000
From: j.dewitte@t-online.de (John De Witte)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: distillatoria

Further on the distillatoria subject, I had pitchers two years ago
till I decided to let the plant go trough winter in the terrarium
instead of in the greenhouse. Since then the plant doesn't like me
any more and refuses to grow. I also tought Johannes Marabini had
pitchers on his plant. I do have a slide (he, I also have one from
burkei and I don't know if the plant still is there, must be
collecting bad habits...) so worse come to worse if nobody has
material I can make a copy and either mail it or decide to make my
own web-page (do we need another one?).
Keep em growing,
John
John De Witte