RE: Flys And Venus Fly Traps

From: KenC@casadyg.com
Date: Thu Jan 23 1997 - 14:42:49 PST

Date: Thu, 23 Jan 97 14:42:49 PST
From: KenC@casadyg.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Flys And Venus Fly Traps

Josh,

You wrote:
<First, about a week ago I started noticing flys in my terrarium,
at first I thought they were just lingering fruit flys. But they
started to multiply. There are hardly any left now but I would like
to know where they came from>

I wouldn\325t worry about them, expecially if they are disappearing. They probably
came from eggs that came with your shagnum/peat moss. This is very common.

<Second I am looking for any "red" type venus fly trap seeds or
plants, I am desperate to get some.>

You might check with Dean Cook (cooks@cyberhighway.net), if he has any left. He
has excellent prices and is very, very helpful. His plants are always of the
highest quality and he stands by them.

Hope this helps!

Ken Cusson, Secretary/Treasurer
ICPS