Liverwort!!!!!.

From: Eric Green (saharris@iafrica.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 1997 - 17:07:09 PST

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 97 01:07:09 GMT
From: saharris@iafrica.com (Eric Green)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Liverwort!!!!!.

Hi!
    Brett wrote:
> It seems not to be able to recover from being under about
> 1cm of peat so when I see some liverwort I just stick a chunk
> of peat over it. By doing this and by repotting I have
> almost eradicated the weed from my collection.
Brett is lucky!!!!! I wish some peat covering would eradicate this
liverwort of mine!!!, every second year I have to gently remove all
the contents in my Utric trays, 30 x 30 x 12cm deep, and turn it
over!!!!, the "roots" at the bottom rapidly become green leaves,
indicating all is well, and within a few months the liverwort has
wormed it's way to the surface, doing what comes naturally,
multiplying!!!.

                  ALL THE BEST Eric