How to unsubscribe?

From: Paul Temple 25-Feb-1997 1415 (temple_p@fangio.enet.dec.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 1997 - 06:12:52 PST

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 97 15:12:52 MET
From: Paul Temple  25-Feb-1997 1415 <temple_p@fangio.enet.dec.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com

Somebody please tell me exactly how to UNSUBSCRIBE so I can SUBSCRIBE again from
elsewhere! "Help" tells me to add the name of the "list" to the unsubscribe
command but I'm not sure exactly which of all the bits I send to is the "list".

Do I send to cp%opus.hpl.hp.com ?

Do I have to say anything more than UNSUBSCRIBE and if so what?

What is the "List" name (even if I don't need it!) ?

I assume SUBSCRIBE folowed by <my name> will be sufficient to resubscribe, again
via cp%opus.hpl.hp.com ?

Thanks.

No mails to this e-mail address to arrive after Wednesday 26th Feb please.

Regards (adios!)

        Paul (not a technologist!)