few questions

From: covenante (covenante@mail.geocities.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 1997 - 13:28:53 PST

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 13:28:53
From: covenante <covenante@mail.geocities.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: few questions

I have a few questions.

First: Are there any aquatic CP's that grow well in fish aquariums? I'm
setting up a prehistoric themed fish tank and I thought it be neat to have
some aquatic CPs to add flavor. I prefer aldrovanda but I assume they're
pretty hard to grow and even harder (if not impossible) to find for sale.

Secondly: I remember from last year someone was attempting to design a
terrarium specifically for CP's that they were going to offer for sale at a
reasonable price. Since I personally cant seem to find the right blend of
humidity,light & soil mixture to keep even the hardiest dionaea alive I
really would love to purchase something of this nature. Its very
frustrating having my plants die because I cant seem to get a good working
setup.
Thanks in advance
Michael
covenante@geocities.com