Re: Not planning for ICPS 1997

From: Peter Cole (carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 01 1997 - 15:40:27 PST

Date: Sat, 01 Mar 1997 23:40:27 GMT
From: Peter Cole <carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Not planning for ICPS 1997

PTemple001@aol.com writes:
> Subject: Not planning for ICPS 97
> As to Martin Cheek, he's in Camaroons right now (no, don't anyone bother to
> look up what CP's he can be asked to bring back, the plants are protected and
> Bot. Garden employees can not endanger their job by smuggling protected
> plants out of countries they work with! Oh yes, Martin is aware of the CP
> Conference (this one) and does get to hear about the content but he's really
> rather too busy to be able to be a participant.
       According to the schedule I've got he's giving a talk on the Saturday
       at 1pm: " Diversity in the genus Utricularia". Sadly I won't be
       there - other commitments :(

           Happy growing,

                       Peter

snail:Peter Cole,17 Wimmerfield Cr. :: mailto:carnivor@flytrap.demon.co.uk
    Killay, SWANSEA SA27BU,WALES,UK :: http://www.flytrap.demon.co.uk/
  vox:+44 1792 205214 :: Carnivorous plants & seeds for sale