Re: Hermit Crabs

From: doug bosco (dark@mcs.net)
Date: Sun Mar 02 1997 - 15:02:49 PST

Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 23:02:49 +0000
From: doug bosco <dark@mcs.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Hermit Crabs

<snip>

>For a treat, offer crushed Vanilla Wafers. (Believe it or not, the results
>of a study conducted by Florida Marine Research showed that this was the
>hermit crabs favorite food! As this is not a highly nutritious food
>product, do not feed in excess!)

Another creature (aside from CPs) which I tried to (but failed miserably
in) grow in my misspent youth. :-))

Doug Bosco
dark@mcs.net
Hire a human for your next programming job and usually you'll get a worker
who'll do the job...Pretty boring. Hire a seal and you'll get a dilligent
worker who'd also be fun to watch. So for your next programming job...hire
a seal.