Eric Cumbee

From: Ronald E. Spears (rspears@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Mar 08 1997 - 06:42:49 PST

Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 09:42:49 -0500
From: "Ronald E. Spears" <rspears@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Eric Cumbee

Good Job Eric. Sorry to hear that you did not get to go to the State
Science Fair. I am really shocked about the originality deduction from your
score. How does "Which flea shampoo works better" become the ultimate
original topic. It is a good topic though for a science fair. Although, I
think your project may be a little more advanced and original. Anyway, keep
up the good work. I know few other 6th graders who can even comprehend what
you are doing. I am a former science teacher and I give you an A++.

********

Ronnie Spears
218 Bradfield Dr.
LaGrange, GA 30240