Introduction

From: Ron Schlosser (rons@earthworld.com)
Date: Sun Mar 09 1997 - 16:41:27 PST

Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 16:41:27 -0800
From: Ron Schlosser <rons@earthworld.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

   Hello everyone! I am here to introduce or rather re-introduce myself to
this mail list. I had been on the list before in a "lurking" fashion and was
bumped for some reason and only now rejoined.
   I have been raising CP for several years now, mainly the North American
species. I have all of the Sarracenias with the possible exception of some of
the "named" varieties. I have raised Darlingtonia now for over 10 years and
the divisions of my original plant just keep on growing. I also raise some of
the native Drosera species, some Pings, and of course VFT.
   I _am_ willing to trade for plants within the US only. Contact me to see
if I have an extra of a plant you are looking for. I am looking for some
Drosera linearis plants. I have 1 only now and it is very small and I would
like some backups.
   I am also interested in meeting fellow growers in the Portland Oregon area
who may be on this news group.