Introduction

From: Steven M. Findak (findak@mr.picker.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 11:53:56 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 14:53:56 -0500
From: "Steven M. Findak" <findak@mr.picker.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

Hello

Being a new member to the discussion group here is a short introduction
of myself. My name is Steven Findak and I live 25 miles east of
Cleveland Ohio (USA). I hold a degree in Electrical Engineering and I am
a software engineer for Picker International a medical imagining
company.

I have always enjoyed growing strange and unusual plants and in the past
have grown some carnivorous plants with limited success. When the bug
hit me to start growing carnivorous plants again I started to surf the
net to see if there was any info available on CP and I found this
discussion group. I can see from the limit messages that I have read so
far that this group will be a valuable source of information on the
growth and propagation of CPs. Hopefully at some point in the future I
will be able to contribute help to other members of the group. For the
time being I will stay in the background resding the Q&A and asking some
questions of my own.