Re: More on Home Depot

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@pennet.net)
Date: Tue Mar 18 1997 - 05:50:31 PST

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 13:50:31 GMT
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@pennet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: More on Home Depot

Rick,

> However, one problem I am have with these home stores (at least in
> the US) is that I cannot find electronic ballasts for florescent
> lights. I have a four tube fixture I would like to reballast. I have
> heard that this could be done for about $20 US, but I can't seem to
> find the ballasts. Does anyone in the US know a chain store where I
> can get an Electronic ballast suitable for a 4 tube 48" fixture?

If you visit a Wal-mart you will find brand new light fixtures for under
$10.00 each and you will be able to get two new fixtures for the same amount
as fixing your old one:) They have 5 foot cords which I find especially
handy because I don't have to buy extention cords. If you don't have a
Wal-mart, you could also try Hechinger's. Hope this helps.

Take care & keep on growing,

-Tom-