Re: AKAI RYU VFT

From: Lumraptor (lumraptr@indy.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 1997 - 08:07:32 PST

Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 11:07:32 -0500 (EST)
From: Lumraptor <lumraptr@indy.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: AKAI RYU VFT

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Robert Hood wrote:

> Hi everybody in the cp world.Im have Akai Ryu VFT,but I have not been able to
> find out any history about the plant.Who discoved it or made it by cloning
> with something else.I wish I knew the history behind this plant because it is
> also interesting to know the story of something you only know of by growing
> it.Any info. would be great.

  Yes, someone please enlighten us about this variety. I have been out of the
CP hobby for 16 years and this is a new term to me. Akai Ryu seems to be
a Japanese name(Family name first, personal name last.). What are the
characteristics of this plant? (How is it different from the common VFT?)

Sincerely,

-Kevin O'Connell