water

From: John De Witte (j.dewitte@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Mar 27 1997 - 10:50:31 PST

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:50:31 +0000
From: j.dewitte@t-online.de (John De Witte)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: water

1. re water: From my own experience, I need about 200 liter of water
per week for the greenhouse, and decided to go for rain collection. I
know about pollution, the Rhine-valley is a nice catchment.
Nevertheless the nepenthes are thriving, so do not worry to much, if
you have reasonable rainfall collect it. There are devices which
allow you to divert the first flow to drain.
2. anybody interested? Daytona bike week was great, Harley rules!
Greetings,
John De Witte
mailto:j.dewitte@t-online.de
http://home.t-online.de/home/j.dewitte