Re: offensive language

From: Carl Mazur (cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 31 1997 - 10:55:17 PST

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:55:17 -0800
From: "Carl Mazur" <cherryhillcp@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: offensive language

I really have to agree with this one. Its really time to let it go.
Regardless of how anyone feels personally, this public forum is no place
for such behavior or expression. The nice thing I find about the intenet
(ie EMAIL) is that race, religion socioeconomic status and any other basis
for descrimination or prejudice is stripped away from people. Here we are
all truely equal. We can't judge other by appearance, but rather we can go
beyond the exterior here, and see people for who they really are without
bias or prejudice. So lets drop this crap, and return to the real reason
of why we are here. Regardless of race, gender, religion or anything else
we share a love for CP, a commonality and bond that should transcend beyond
the depths that this thread has shrunk to. Just my 2 cents

Best Regards,

Carl J.Mazur
Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants
Grimsby, ON Canada