help

From: Uduido@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 01 1997 - 17:02:25 PST

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:02:25 -0500 (EST)
From: Uduido@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: help

<< I too am sick of racism, but it seems to me that the very ones
 who are supposed to despise it the most are doing more than
 their share to insure the wedge stays in the rail.

Couldn't agree more but my main problem of the moment is where do you find
suppliers of the wonderful plants that everyone talks so highly about when
not engaged in politcal-social chat but which seem to be unavailable to us
beginners, Sources and/or addresses of those who are offering plants for sale
are requested. I am specifically interested in those CP's that are either
giant varieties or able to be grown without special lights or containers. All
who respond are most probably quarenteed a sale.

You may e-mail me privately if this question is out-of-line with the current
racist-versus non-rascist thread which has nothing to do with CP plants since
my collection tho' extraordinarily small is multi-colored.

Les (Uduido@aol.com)
"Half-American Indian who thinks his peoples destruction far surpasses any
whimpy discussions of black or white. "