Darlingtonia

From: Sara A. Gardner (gardner@magick.net)
Date: Wed Apr 02 1997 - 15:16:35 PST

Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 15:16:35 -0800
From: gardner@magick.net (Sara A. Gardner)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darlingtonia

Hello again, CPers. I have been off-list for about
two months due to my husband's diagnosis of lung cancer
and subsequent surgery (he is doing well now, but very
weak). (EDITORIAL COMMENT: IF YOU ARE STILL SMOKING,
COME VISIT US AND SEE WHAT CAN HAPPEN. YOU WILL QUIT
IMMEDIATELY.)

I know that I have missed a lot of cp talk. I have a
dish of darlintonia seedlings coming up in damp moss
in my greenhouse. Can anyone suggest how to take care of
them? My initial attempt a year ago met with failure.

Thanks.

Sara in Grants Pass, Oregon