Hello again

From: Ross & Ingrid Lyle (rilyle@internetnorth.com.au)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 14:41:02 PST

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 08:41:02 +1000
From: rilyle@internetnorth.com.au (Ross & Ingrid Lyle)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hello again

Hello Paul
        I saw Your name on the cp digest & thought I might say Hello . You
may remember me from some years ago, I sent you some utricularia & You sent
me a copy of Your book " How to make square eggs " . I am still growing cp's
Though the collection got a bit run down for a few years with the pressure
of a growing family & working away from home for a while . We are building
it up again now though . I have only had this computer for about six months
& been on the net for a few weeks, so I am feeling my way around a bit yet .
            Ross Lyle