Hello again

From: Ross & Ingrid Lyle (rilyle@internetnorth.com.au)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 14:41:05 PST

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 08:41:05 +1000
From: rilyle@internetnorth.com.au (Ross & Ingrid Lyle)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hello again

Hello again
        Just a note to let You know that I finally have an E-mail address .
A good thing too, my conventional correspondense leaves much to be desired .
My plants are growing very well at the moment & a few seed pods are ripening
. Sadly the ones that have ripened so far have only produced dust, they
appear to take pollination & ripen normally but the result is disapointing .
If some of the rest looks good I will send some over .
         Ross & Ingrid Lyle