not again

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 1997 - 07:34:54 PDT

Date: Sun, 6 Apr 97 14:34:54 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: not again

Hi,well anyone that has tried to e-mail me in the past 2 days or so,sorry if I
had not replyed to you yet because my e-mail is messed up again.It makes me so
frustrated because it usually does this at least once or twice a week and it
is really getting to me.It is still not working (it won't receive any email or
I don't even know if this letter will be sent.It still might be a few days
before my email starts working again so don't worry if I don't reply to anyone
in a few days because it's just my email.My e-mail is not the only thing that
is not working,right now I can't go to any websites or homepages,heck the only
thing I can do is go to member support.I wish I could create a new cp that
could fix computer programs.I hate not being able to communicate with fellow
cpers!

             Sincerely,
              Robert Hood