cp;various

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 12:44:20 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 97 19:44:20 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: cp;various

Hi everybody,
In my dehumidifier I put regular tap water and this has no bad effects on the
plants.When it was given to my cp as a source of water they hated it,but they
love when I put tap water in the humidifier.They perk up and show the
strongest of their colors.I feel that all cp people should have a
dehumidifier.They are miracle workers.Some strange things have been happening
these past weeks like when I placed my S. Psittacina outside for ONE DAY and
it started to send up a flower stalk the next day.One of my S. leucophylla
hasn't even done this yet.One of the S. leucophylla that did send up a flower
stalk and is about to bloom,it's stem looks like a rollar coaster.It hangs
over and goes up and down and up and down .My experiment with the Flinstones
vitamins didn't go to well,when I placed a Heliamphora seed in the mixture in
a couple of days it's inside kind-of "buldged up" and then became white in the
middle and the rest of the mixture on the top became like milk.On Thursday
night my science fair display will be at the school where the rest of the
projects are,and of course you know I did it on cp.So my project goes well.On
my report if I had any wrong info. about cp my science teacher would not have
known because she doesn't know hardly anything about cp , when I asked her a
question she said "Ok,I knew this question might come up,for example Bobby's
doing his project on carnivorous plants and say one of his "African Snake
Eaters".... And that was the point I knew she did not know to much about
them.I wish I could get more people interested in cp,I am trying to get some
of my friends interested because my family doesn't like them,My dad has his
antiouqe and classic cars,my mom her magazines,my sister Beanie Babies,and my
there is my cat,Charlie ,I don't know if he is interested in growing them
,maybe I should ask him :) ?

              A fellow cper,
               Robert Hood