Re: cp;various

From: Marie-Eve Charbonneau (charboma@ERE.UMontreal.CA)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 19:47:59 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 22:47:59 -0400
From: Marie-Eve Charbonneau <charboma@ERE.UMontreal.CA>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: cp;various

Dear Robert Hood

>.I wish I could get more people interested in cp,I am trying to get some
>of my friends interested because my family doesn't like them,My dad has his
>antiouqe and classic cars,my mom her magazines,my sister Beanie Babies,and my
>there is my cat,Charlie ,I don't know if he is interested in growing them
>,maybe I should ask him :) ?
>
> A fellow cper,
> Robert Hood
Hum!!

Keep up the pace Robert !

I am the mother of a young CP devotee (he is 8 1/2 years old) and it is for
him and with him that I suscribe to CP-mail
He is dreaming of this Nepenthes big enough that a rat can get caught in the
buckett.......!
Few youngster of his age are interested in plants and fewer on cp!
By the way , how old are you ?
And what is this experiment with flintstones ?
I am a pharmacist. I can assist you in the choice of your vitamins....

Marie-Eve Charbonneau, in Montreal