pest?

From: Mars (mars@hacom.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 15:02:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 20:02:36 +-200
From: Mars <mars@hacom.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: pest?

Charles,

> Sorry,did not know you were not in the US. Ortho is a large company =
in=20
> the US that sells garden type insecticide and other products to=20

Thanks for explaining. I thought it was something like that.

> control bugs. Some products are excellent and others you must be=20
> careful with. Anyways, if the bugs are hanging around the flowers =
and=20
> new pitchers, they just might be aphids. If not, they are certainly =

> looking for a meal of some sort.
 =20
I've put my plants under water for a long time as someone suggested, but =
the creatures didn't seem to be impressed, mainly because they seem to =
hide in the sphagnum in my terrarium. Now I've decided to treat them =
with a product from Ecostyle (Dutch, European?) which claims to be a =
natural way of killing pests. I haven't seen them for a few days now...

Thanks,
Marcel