Moving

From: Chris Teichreb (teichrch@MEENA.CC.UREGINA.CA)
Date: Wed Apr 16 1997 - 13:46:07 PDT

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:46:07 -0600 (CST)
From: Chris Teichreb <teichrch@MEENA.CC.UREGINA.CA>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Moving

Hi all,

        Just to let everyone know, we're (my wife and I, and
the plants and rabbit!) moving to British Columbia next Monday.
I'll be around work here until Friday, so if there are any
last minute messages to pass on to me, you'll have to get them
in before then. Hopefully, I've let all my CP friends know
that I was moving, if not, sorry, it's been hectic!

        I'm hoping I'll have a new e-mail account soon, but if
not, it's been great once again discussing every aspect of CPs
with all of you. I hope to see lot's of CPs (and other interesting
plants) this summer in B.C. Maybe I'll be able to post some
pictures, if I ever get a web-page :-).

        Happy CP growing to all of you. Talk to you all soon,
rather than later!

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris Teichreb