New subscriber

From: wOb (cyril.fournillon@inforoute.cgs.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 18 1997 - 08:36:16 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 13:36:16 +-200
From: wOb <cyril.fournillon@inforoute.cgs.fr>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New subscriber

Hello from France
I'm a new subscriber to this list and this is an introduction message.
My name is Cyril Fournillon and I try to grow some CP in the suburbs
of Paris.
I'm an amateur grower. For now, I only have a couple of VFT, 2 =
sarracenias
(purpurea and another unknown, they say hybrid ?), 1 pinguicula about to =
die
1 Drosera (red).
I've searched the Internet to find growing guides for my plants, but the =
only
one I found is 'propagation of the VFT' by John L. Boehme. I found this
word document on his site (let me know if you need the URL).
I find the discussions in this list very interesting even for a newbie =
like me.
I hope that one day, I'll be of some help here.
Regards
        Cyril
-----
Cyril Fournillon
Drop me a message: cyril.fournillon@inforoute.cgs.fr
Visit my HomePage: http://www.inforoute.cgs.fr/fournill
Voice: +33 1 42 21 78 03
Fax: +33 1 42 21 76 88
-----
Hi! I'm a .signature virus (mutant version), copy me to=20
your .signature file to join in.

=A91997 C. FOURNILLON. Non-exclusive, royalty free license to
distribute is granted to any service provider except Microsoft.
By distributing this, Microsoft agrees to pay $1,000 per posting