buying heliamphora and nepenthes seed.

From: kamikaze (011114@hillstrath.on.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 09:25:31 PDT

Date:          Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:25:31 -0400
From: "kamikaze" <011114@hillstrath.on.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       buying heliamphora and nepenthes seed.

Hi Mr. Hood,

Since last week I have been trying to reach you by e-mail. At
first I thought I had the wrong address, since my mail would not go
thru and I had no way to find out your e-mail until I read your
posting on the listserv discussion group. Anyways, I am interested in
buying heliamphora seedlings from you. I also love Nepenthes but I
cannot afford to pay $25 dollars for individual plants. If you have
any plantlets for sale taht you can spare for a kid enthusiast please
let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I believe it was
you was looking for the CP pen-pal. If I am thinking of another
person please disregard this message, but if it was you, I am
definetly interested in a CP pen-pal. Although, my knowledge and
collection is modest there is no topic that I love discussing more
that Carnivorous Plants (My friends, however, think I am crazy).

Happy Gardening,

Adwait Kulkarni
(011114@hillstrath.on.ca)