Books about CP

From: Mars (mars@hacom.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 13:39:32 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:39:32 +-200
From: Mars <mars@hacom.nl>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Books about CP

Hello Everyone,

I'm intending to buy a book about CP. As a matter of fact I'm planning =
to do so a year or two, but fact is, all Dutch (my native language) =
translations aren't available anymore. As a matter of fact, I only know =
about 1 Dutch translations and that's the book written by A. Slack, that =
I use to borrow twice a year from the library. But, since I won't be =
able to see the book before I buy it, I need your help. I'm looking for =
a book with in the first place general descriptions and a lot of =
photo's, and in the second descriptions on cultivation. I've look at =
various places on the web and found the following two books, which may =
be interesting:

The carnivorous plants of the world - J & P Pietropaolo
A guide to the carnivorous plants of the world - G. Cheers

Can you please give your comments on those two or even recommend me some =
others. Keep in mind I'm from the Netherlands.

Thanks in advance,

Marcel Jagt
The chances of anything coming from Mars...
mars@hacom.nl
http://www.hacom.nl/~mars